The Heart Work: Upcoming Events
Heart Work is where you are go deeper into your healing journey. Whether online or in person, these 'live' events give you the personal attention you deserve that will take you deeper into body, mind, and soul increasing your Self awareness and Self love. New events are added monthly. Sign up for my newsletter to stay up to date. Please reach out if you wish to host me in your town, I love to travel.
- Wed, Dec 07Zoom Room
- Thu, Jan 19Streamside Yoga Retreat CenterJan 19, 2023, 2:00 PM EST – Jan 22, 2023, 1:00 PM ESTStreamside Yoga Retreat Center, 506 Main St, Andes, NY 13731, USAFor four days you will be on a journey of self-care, self-nourishment, and rejuvenation. Through a yogic daily schedule, dedicated time for self-reflection and the healing silence of winter in the Catskills, you will be guided through a journey of discovery. Limited to 10 people.
- Mon, Apr 17ShanticentreApr 17, 2023, 3:00 PM GMT+2 – Apr 23, 2023, 3:00 PM GMT+2Shanticentre, 64032 Atri TE, ItalyJoin me for a week long retreat in Southern Italy! We will be focusing on releasing constriction and stepping into a space of joy and celebration of life through the beautiful Italian cities, landscapes and practices of yoga.
- RSVP ClosedThu, Nov 10Sivananda Ashram Yoga RanchNov 10, 1:00 PM – Nov 13, 10:00 AMSivananda Ashram Yoga Ranch, 500 Budd Rd, Woodbourne, NY 12788, USAJoin Isvari and Lila for a 4 day ashram experience tailored around reducing stress, while inviting relaxation and rejuvenation. Join us for this wonderful opportunity to take a retreat at a traditional Yoga ashram in the Catskill mountains of New York. All inclusive retreat begins at $410/person.
- RSVP ClosedTue, Nov 08Zoom Studio
- RSVP ClosedSat, Oct 08Thành phố HuếOct 08, 7:00 PM EDT – Oct 23, 7:00 PM EDTThành phố Huế, LKV 14-08, Thủy Thanh, Tp. Huế, Thừa Thiên Huế 49100, VietnamAn 800hr professional yoga health training with practical tools, foundational concepts and philosophical knowledge to create the framework for advanced study on understanding the subtler aspects of the causes of disease and stress.
"When we first met, I didn't know what to make of you. But you became an anchor for my soul that had been drifting aimlessly for so long and needed to find its way home. You have had an incredible impact on my life. Thank you for helping me love myself, believe in myself and to trust myself. You have forever left an imprint on my heart and soul."
- Maria, New York