UPCOMING RETREATS + TRAININGS
Below is a list of workshops, yoga retreats, continued education immersions, and teacher training courses that. All events below offer Yoga Alliance YACEP continued education hours. There are also yoga retreats for ASL Interpreters that earn RID continued education hours. See full list below. New events added weekly.
- Sun, Dec 12Zoom Circle
- Thu, Jan 20Streamside Yoga Retreat CenterJan 20, 2022, 12:00 PM EST – Jan 23, 2022, 12:00 PM ESTStreamside Yoga Retreat Center, 506 Main St, Andes, NY 13731, USAThis annual retreat returns! Join us for a yoga retreat that gives you the necessary tools to interpret yoga and take the practices into your daily personal & professional lives. 2.65 RID CEUs offered. Limited to 10 interpreters. Only 6 spaces remain.
- Wed, Jan 26Streamside Yoga Retreat CenterJan 26, 2022, 7:00 PM EST – Jan 30, 2022, 12:00 PM ESTStreamside Yoga Retreat Center, 506 Main St, Andes, NY 13731, USAA five day wintering silent retreat that offers you a safe space to go within, encouraging a deeper level of inner transformation and connection with your most peaceful, blissful self.
- Thu, Mar 24Streamside Yoga Retreat CenterMar 24, 2022, 3:00 PM EDT – Apr 02, 2022, 11:00 AM EDTStreamside Yoga Retreat Center, 506 Main St, Andes, NY 13731, USAThis 300hr yoga teacher training is an integrated, modern yoga training that is specifically designed for the times, weaving ancient yoga wisdoms with environmentalism and community building.
- Mon, May 02Shanticentre Yoga HolidaysMay 02, 2022, 4:00 PM GMT+2 – May 08, 2022, 12:00 PM GMT+2Shanticentre Yoga Holidays, 64032 Conicella, Province of Teramo, ItalyA retreat for Yoga Teachers to spend time in a designated spiritual centre to deepen in your spiritual practices (sadhana) in a safe and transformational space to go deeper into their experience of the State of Yoga. Only 7 spaces available as of Sept 2021.
- RSVP ClosedSat, Nov 20Zoom CircleNov 20, 10:00 AM – 11:30 AM ESTZoom CircleMany people are experiencing a deep sadness about unclear of the source. In this community share-circle, we discuss the stages of grief as it relates to workings of today's world. Bring a cup of tea and journal as this workshop helps you explore how to identify and release the grief.