Pranayama Teacher Training: Online
Dates & Location
Pranayama (breathing practices) is the fourth limb of Raja Yoga. It is one of the most profound subtle practices of Hatha Yoga known today. During this 20 hour online yoga teacher training and continued education course, you will learn indepth theory, practices and teaching/practicing methods of pranayama. Through experiential classes, lectures, practice teaching assignments and group break-out sessions you will graduate feeling confident in guiding yourself and others in this ancient healing science.
Pranayama is known to have a direct impact on the body-mind vessel as well as increase one's connection with their intuitive self. It is also known to balance the hemispheres of the brain, calm the mind, detox the physical and energetic bodies, and increase one's overall vital energy.
The course curriculum includes:
- physiology of breathing
- indepth study of pranamaya kosha (vital energy sheath)
- deeper understanding of ida/pingala and its relationship to the body-mind
- pathologies of various lung conditions + their adaptations
- dietary + lifestyle recommendations for practitioners
- weekly guided pranayama practices (15 min + 40 min)
- ebook of course theory
- weekly Q&A session
This course is perfect for yoga teachers and practitioners desiring to gain new skills for practices for self + others.
- Weekly guided pranayama practice videos that increase slowly over the course.
- (6) 90-minute virtual meetups once a week for 6 weeks. Mondays 7pm - 8:30pm EST
- (2) virtual immersion meetups, 3 hours each. January 23 & February 6, 2021. 1pm - 4pm EST
- Weekly Q&A with Lila.
You will recieve 20 hours of non-contract continued education through the Yoga Alliance.
- 20hr Pranayama TT$295+$7.38 Service fee$295+$7.38 Service fee0$0