Online Pranayama TT + Immersion
Dates & Location
Pranayama is the fourth limb of Raja Yoga. It is one of the most subtle, yet profound practices of Hatha Yoga and there has never been a time in human history where we have needed it more.
During this 20-hour online Pranayama Teacher Training + Yoga Alliance accredited continuing education course, you will journey into the the ancient science of pranyama. You will gain a personal, yet intimate relationship with your own breath and the Universal Life Force.
By committing to a month of daily pranayma practice (10-30min sessions in home or in nature), you will gain first hand experience of its magical medicine. In addition, you will dive deeply into the subtle nuances between energy + mind.
- restores nervous system
- detoxifies annamaya kosha (physical body) + pranamaya kosha (energetic body)
- calms + focuses the mind
- connects one to your intuitive self
- balances the hemispheres of the brain
- increases overall vital energy
- grounds + builds energetic resilience - resetting + detoxing your energy body is essential for optimal health in a world of electosmog and electropollution.
- 4, one hour zoom meetups every Thursday in March 12pm-1pm EST. Sessions are recorded for those unable to attend live. Meeting Dates: March 4, 11, 18, 25.
- One 3-hour virtual deep dive Saturday 3/20/21 12pm-3pm EST - Live Q&A and practice teaching session with breakout rooms. Saturday March 20, 2021. 12pm - 3pm EST
- Receive a free beautiful + informative eBook ($25 value)
Upon course completion, you will receive a certificate of completion for 20 hours of non-contact continued education through the Yoga Alliance.
Includes: pre-recorded content (practice + theory), live weekly meetings, one deep dive, course ebook, and certificate
I feel this course can be a medicant for people around the globe, therefore I wish to make this course more accessible by offering a sliding scale for tuition. There are only a few spaces for the $108 option. First come, first served.
This course has hired a professional ASL interpreter for Deaf and Hard of Hearing yoga teachers + practitioners.
- ASL Ticket$90+$2.25 Service fee$90+$2.25 Service fee0$0
- Sold Out20hr Pranayama TT$108+$2.70 Service fee$108+$2.70 Service fee0$0
- 20hr Pranayama TT$150+$3.75 Service fee$150+$3.75 Service fee0$0
- 20hr Pranayama TT$195+$4.88 Service fee$195+$4.88 Service fee0$0
- 20hr Pranayama TT$250+$6.25 Service fee$250+$6.25 Service fee0$0