20hr Online Yoga Philosophy TT Immersion
Dates & Location
This Yoga Philosophy Teacher Training is designed to train yoga teachers and seekers on ancient yoga wisdoms as well as how to apply them to your offerings in the field of yoga. Whether you use the information for yoga sessions, spiriutal guidance, philosophy workshops, or teacher trainings, this course gives you a solid foundation and tools to grow yourself and your yoga business.
- Defining classical Yoga and its many paths
- Yoga's Creation Story
- Trigunas: Nature's Energies & Their Qualities
- Panchakoshas: Human Multi-dimensionality
- Nuances of the Mind
- Understanding Karma and Its Laws
- Teaching Beyond Asana: expand your offerings
- Curriculum Planning + Idea Sharing
- Finding your voice in the Philosophy
MODULE ONE : ONLINE SELF-PACED Watch prior to weekend if possible - 6 hours
MODULE TWO : WEEKEND IMMERSION | Oct 15-17, 2021
UK ZOOM SCHEDULE:
Friday 6pm - 9pm GMT
Saturday 2pm - 6pm GMT
Sunday 2pm - 6pm GMT
AMERICA ZOOM SCHEDULE:
Friday 1pm - 4pm EST
Saturday 9am - 1pm EST
Sunday 9am - 1pm EST
ADDITION IMMERSION INFORMATION:
The weekend immersion covers 11 hours of group zoom time. During that time you will experience yoga theory, break out sessions, embodied philosophy meditations, and more. You must complete both immersions in order to receive your certificate. Module Two must be attended live.
If you have any questions or would like more information, please email me.
Course certificate awarded by Saraswati Yoga School upon completion of the full program.
20hrs of Continued Education YPLE hours through Yoga Alliance.
- Pay in Full Course$325+$8.13 Service fee$325+$8.13 Service fee0$0