Winter Silent Retreat: Catskill Mountains NY
Dates & Location
"Soul is Silence. Peace is Silence. Atman is Silence. Silece is the language of Brahman. Silence is the language of the heart. Silence is the language of the sage. Silence is immense strength." - Swami Sivananda
Winter is the perfect season to intentionally enter silence and reap the many benefits of honoring this ancient and sacred vow that restores your pranic energy levels, calms your mind, and recenters you in what is important in life.
Imagine yourself waking with intention to the rising sun. Silently and intentionally, you join an intimate cirlce of people who have chosen to come together to restore and heal. Each day you will be invited to move your body in an all-level asana and breathwork class, helping you shed the layers of stress within the koshic body while increasing your overall frequency. You will also be offered a teaching to carry with you throughout your day. You'll have several hours of solo, unstructured time, giving you many opportunities to journal, pray, walk in nature, breathe, and simply be.
By doing this, you tune to your true nature of bliss, peace, and love.
Silence is a recharge for your body, mind, spirit. That's why many Gurus would enter silence for months at a time, as a simple prayer of gratitude and to build momentum for their continued service projects. Silence, or what is called Mauna in Sanskrit, is said to act as medicine for the spiritual aspirant for going within and resolving inner issues. It is food for spiritual transformation and the seed that sprouts transformation.
This five-day Catskill silent retreat invites you to deepen in your Atmic Self, your heart, and in love.
"Purify the mind and meditate. Plunge deep into the innermost recess of your heart and enjoy the magnanimous Silence. Mysterious is this Silence. Enter into Silence. KNow that Silence. Become Silence Itself." - Swami Sivananda
SAMPLE DAILY SCHEDULE
7am - Morning Satsang: Pranayama, Mantra Repitition [silent or vocal], Guided Meditation, Day's Theme Announced
8am - Yoga Asana + Yoga Nidra
10am - Brunch
12pm - Sangha Circle: Teaching + Collective Reflection
1:30pm - 4:30pm - Intentional Personal Time
[Options: walk in nature, self-reflection, journal, nap, read, etc]
4:30pm - Yoga Asana, Pranayama, Yoga Nidra
6pm - Dinner
8pm - Evening Satsang: Mantra, Meditation, Short Lecture, or Intentional Movement
10pm - Lights Out
ARRIVAL + DEPARTURE INFO
Wednesday 7pm is our inaugurational ceremony. Arrive anytime after 2pm.
We enter silence Thursday after brunch.
Depature Sunday 11am after morning brunch.
We exit silence Saturday after dinner.
• This intimate retreat offers a safe place to come as you are while refining your being. It is a place where intentional space is held for your evolutionary process. I will be available to you for 1:1 support should the need arise.
• There are several room options for your comfort and price point levels. If you are in need of a partial scholarship to support your journey, please reach out as I have one opening in these type of intimate retreats.
• If you are coming with a friend or partner and want to room together, please leave their name in the registration form.
• Limited to 8 aspirants.
• Closest airport is Albany International (2hr drive) or Stewart International (6 gates only! 2hr drive) Carpool options from Long Beach and NYC. Email me if you'd like to share a ride. :)
- Shared Twin Room$750+$18.75 Service fee$750+$18.75 Service fee0$0
- Private Twin Room$850+$21.25 Service fee$850+$21.25 Service fee0$0
- Queen Bed Room$925+$23.13 Service fee$925+$23.13 Service fee0$0
- Couple Queen Bed$1,500+$37.50 Service fee$1,500+$37.50 Service fee0$0