300hr EcoYoga Teacher Training
Dates & Location
This course is curated from Lila + Liz's heart and a reflection of shared vision and current times. Both of us have traditional ashram training, we are from the same lineage, we have both participated in Panchamama Alliance programs, and we were both trained by our beloved teacher, Prem Sadasivananda, Sanskrit & Vedantic Scholar.
Together, the three of us have over 50 years of ashram experience and education. Through our shared goal of a better world, we introduce this training. By rooting the training with bookend retreats, it awards you [us], the opportunity to go even deeper into the nuances of this nourishing and courageous approach to living. By keeping a similar schedule to the ashram, you will experience the power of dedicated, distraction-free time in study and practice.
At the beginning of this journey you will be asked to take your carbon footprint. Over the eight months, you will refine your climate positive lifestyle based on your personal values and goals. You will participate, and organize, collective meditations for global healing and learn to live in harmony with nature, using yoga philosophy frameworks.
In order to be able to teach and inspire others in how to live a spiritually awake, mentally calm, earth-loving, joyfully life - you have to experience yourself. This 8-month journey is a training whose foundation is self-transformation. It will take courage and determination. And yet it is the potential to unlock, and up-level, your life on all levels!
This advanced training celebrates the intersection of classical yoga and nature. It weaves old-school hatha yoga, ancient scripture, ritual, sacred ecology, environmentalism, climate and social justice. Yoga was left for this exact moment in time, and it is here to transition the outdated systems and ways of thinking, into the new era that we can sense is coming.
Traditional yoga paths are excellent methods and medicines to usher in a brighter, more connected world. Ancient Yogis were the keepers of Dharma [balance and healing]. And today should be no different. More than ever before, yoga practitioners have a duty to be a part of the collective shift towards healing.
Are you feeling the call? If so, how will you respond?
"This is a journey of self healing, self discovery, and going deeper in your own practice." - Liz Sita Dunne
"It truly is a unique + relevenant training that gives you the tools to replicate its essence back in your community." - Lila Lolling
• Mantra, Sanskrit, Advaita Vedanta and Advanced Philosophy with Prem Sadasivananda
• Classical Yoga Wisdoms with Lila Lolling
• Classical Hatha Yoga: energetic sequencing, subtle benefits, nadi health, chakra development, etc
• Yoga for Cancer with Stephanie Shanti Bosanko
• Trauma-sensitive Yoga Training
• Anatomy +Physiology from Ayurvedic Lens
• Eco-Education + Rewilding
• Climate Science 101 + Positive Climate Lifestyle
• Seasons, Cycles, and Self-Care Routines with Janae Christopher
• Somatic Practices, Ritual, and Heart Magic
• Montly Mentorship with Liz Sita, Lila and guests
• Yoga Teacher + Studio Owner Ethics: BIPOC, cultural appropriation, accessible yoga and more.
• How to Lead Trainings, Curriculum Development, Grow Your Offerings and Reach
SCRIPTURAL + THEORETICAL STUDY
• Atma-Bodha Scriptural Study - Self Knowledge "Who Am I?" by Sri Shankaracharya
• Kundalini Tantra Study - by Swami Satyananada Saraswati, Bihar School of Yoga
FACULTY TEAM + COLLABORATIONS
• Lead Instructor - Lila Lolling ERYT500, YACEP, IAYT
• Lead Instructor - Liz Sita Dunne ERYT500, YACEP
• Lead Instructor - Prem Sadasivananda, Sanskrit & Vedic Scholar
• Guest Instructors - Stephanie Shanti Bosanko of Shanticentre Training School in the UK, Liz Glover Wilson of Stone Wave Yoga New Paltz, Erik Phillips-Nania of Climate Change Yoga, Janae Christopher, and more.
HOW IT WORKS
• 9-night Opening Retreat Immersion: March 24 - April 2, 2022
• (7) virtual Saturday sessions once a month - 4 hours each
• bi-monthly virtual circles - 3 hours total, weekdays + recorded.
• 3-night Closing Retreat: November 10 - 13, 2022
• 20hr self-paced Yoga Philosophy 101 program - pre-requisite, tuition included in training, $325 value.
• 6:30am - 7:30am: Satsang (meditation + dharma talk)
• 8am - 10am: Classical Hatha Yoga with Sita (kriya, asana + pranayama)
• 10am: Plant-based Brunch
• 11am: Karma Yoga - selfless service
• 12pm - 2pm: Main Philosophy Lecture with Lila or Prem ji
• 3pm - 4pm: Yoga Nidra / Nature Outing: Pranic Recharge
• 4:30pm - 6pm: Intuitive Afternoon Session: practicum, movement, and/or theory
• 6pm: Plant-based Dinner
• 8pm - 9:30pm: Satsang
March 24 - April 2, 2022 - Inaugural Retreat
May 14 - Virtual
June 11 - Virtual
July 23 - Virtual
August 27 - Virtual
September 23 - Yoga for Cancer with Stephanie Shanti (Virtual)
October 15 - Virtual
November 10 - 13 - Closing Graduation Retreat
MONTHLY ZOOM SESSIONS - once a month one on a Saturday we circle up on zoom from 9am - 1pm EST. Session includes 30m lunch break and two, 15m outside breaks. Scheduled off-screen nature activities + peer break-out rooms. One weekday a month, sweet Liz will hold space for you to discuss your sadhana journey. The other weekday virtual session varies between Q+A, lecture, practicum, or guided practice.
Sliding scale $3600-$4500, $300 non-refundable deposit.
payment plan & (2) partial scholarships available.
This course is limited to 15 aspirants and you must apply first.
Special pricing for 500hr yoga teachers or spiritual seekers looking to join us on this journey for personal growth. YA accredited teachers receive YA continued education credits.
- Deposit$300+$7.50 Service fee$300+$7.50 Service fee0$0