300hr EcoYoga Advanced Teacher Training
Dates & Location
This course is curated from Lila's heart. It is a blend of all things relevant to today's rapidly changing world and global yoga community. Take your teachings, and business, to the next level during this 9-month, retreat-based Advanced Yoga Teacher Training that is a celebration of the intersection between old-school hatha yoga, yoga philosophy + scriptures, and sacred environmentalism, which is its own intersection between social justice and climate justice.
During this 9-month walk, you will be asked to contemplate the frameworks of yoga philosophy + psychology, cultivate your own spirituality,
• Classical Yoga Philosophy with Lila Lolling (must complete educational pre-requisite)
• Mantra, Sanskrit, and Advanced Philosophy with Prem Sadasivananda
• Atma-Bodha Scriptural Study - Self Knowledge "Who Am I?" by Sri Shankaracharya
• The Subtle Energies of Asana, Classical Hatha Yoga (energetic sequencing, subtle benefits, kriyas, etc)
• Eco-Education + Rewilding
• Climate Science 101 + Positive Climate Lifestyle Tips
• Accessible Yoga & Yoga for Cancer with Stephanie Shanti Bosanko
• 10hr Trauma-sensitive Yoga Training
• Anatomy +Physiology with Ayurvedic Practitioners + Doctors
• Lead Instructor - Lila Lolling ERYT500, YACEP, IAYT
• Lead Instructor - Liz Sita Dunne ERYT500, YACEP
• Lead Instructor - Prem Sadasivananda, Sanskrit & Vedic Scholar
• Guest Instructors - Stephanie Shanti Bosanko of Shanticentre Training School in the UK, Liz Glover Wilsom of Stone Wave Yoga Collective, Erik Phillips-Nania of Climate Change Yoga, and more.
HOW IT WORKS
• 9-day Opening Retreat Immersion: March 25 - April 2, 2022
• (7) online zoom weekends, 4hr each day
• 4-day Closing Retreat: November 10 - 13, 2022
• Includes 155 hours of in-person education, 60 hours of online education over 7 months, and self-paced study.
MONTHLY ZOOM HOURS - Group will determine how this goes for timing, but its 8 hours of zoom a month with scheduled off-screen activities + peer break-out rooms)