20hr Yoga Philosophy TT: Bristol, UK
Dates & Location
This Yoga Philosophy Teacher Training is designed to train yoga instructors on how to use ancient yoga wisdoms as a framework for working with others in the fields of yoga. Whether for private sessions, yoga philosophy workshops, or teacher trainings, this level one TT gives you a solid foundation and tools to grow.
Lila Lolling has over 20 years of study in the field of Advaita Vedanta and other Classical Yogas. By mainly studying with one lineage, she has come to learn the important and subtle nuances of yoga's psychology, philosophy, and spirituality. When teaching she provides a wealth of information; weaving everyday life experiences with ancient teachings from yoga and the natural world.
Course Curriculum Includes:
- Defining Yoga and its Margas, the many paths of yoga and their benefits and aims (bhakti, karma, jnana)
- Understanding the play between Maya (illusion), Brahman (Pure Consciousness) and Atman (Eternal Self).
- The Jiva: How Yoga defines the human experience
- In-depth study of Energy in all of Life: 3 Gunas - sattva, rajas, tamas
- Understanding Dharma & Karma and their Relationship
- Deep Dive into the Five Sheaths (panchakoshas) and how they relate to daily life
- Raja Yoga: Understanding thought world, the mind and how it functions
- Karma Management: Learning to work with others
- Nuances of teaching yoga philosophy workshops, immersions, and retreats
Course certificate is awarded upon graduation from Saraswati Yoga School. Twenty (20) contact hours of Continued Education through Yoga Alliance in America.