20hr Online Yoga Philosophy TT
Dates & Location
This Yoga Philosophy Teacher Training is designed to train yoga instructors on ancient yoga wisdoms as well as how to apply them to your offerings in the field of yoga. Whether you use the information for private yoga sessions, spiriutal counseling, philosophy workshops, or teacher trainings, this course gives you a solid foundation and tools to grow yourself and your yoga teacher business.
- Defining classical Yoga and its many Paths + Aims
- Overview of popular Yoga Scriptures
- Overview of basic tenants of Classical Yoga Wisdoms + How it applies to modern life
- Dharma & Karma: Working with your Clients Evolution
- Curriculum Planning + Idea Sharing
- Teaching Beyond Asana: expand your offerings
- How to Advertise + Sell your Yoga Philosophy Trainings
Friday 6pm - 9pm GMT, 1pm - 4pm EST
Saturday 2pm - 6pm GMT, 9am - 1pm EST
Sunday 2pm - 6pm GMT, 9am - 1pm EST
ADDITION COURSE MATERIAL:
You will have access to 6 hours of online content that you can watch at your own pace. Whether
This weekend event covers 11 hours of group zoom time. You will then be required to watch an additional six hours of content at your own pace and also provide practicum content that you will implement into your profession.
Course certificate awarded upon completion of program from Saraswati Yoga School.
20hrs non-contact Continued Education through Yoga Alliance.